a.onload = function() { kVoid(); } }

ECO 3 is now operational, and home owners can claim Grant funding even if not claiming any benefits

You can Claim funding for Boilers, Loft, External, External, and Internal wall insulation

There are two ways to now qualify

Benefits is still an automatic qualifier.  If you claim benefits go straight to complete the firm below, but please note if your looking for a new boiler, we can only install where the home is occupied by the owner.  Sorry no rental properties are eligible for a boiler.

If you do not claim benefits you may still qualify through the local councils flexible eligibility scheme.  There are 2 ways to qualify this way

1) Is your Energy ( Gas and Electric) 10% or more than your annual income?  This is after Tax and National Insurance Mortgage/Rent, Energy Bills, and council Tax

2) The second way you may qualify is if after your bills ( Thats Tax, National Insurance, Gas, Electric, Council Tax and rent you have less left that the table below states, then you will qualify.

See Table, and remember this is after bills, so if you have less left than the table states you qualify

If you claim any benefits, or after your bills are paid you have less than the table left, then go straight to the form, and we will contact you to book an appointment for a FREE no obligation assesment.

All the work completed by Independent energy is completed by a competent installer and is fully insured

We had the following prestigious accreditations

Oftec, Gas safe, Pas2030, EEA trade body members, Trustmark government endorsed.  We were established in 2011 and have won awards for our installations 4 years running, let Independent Energy look after your home today, Call for more information 01745 583488

Apply here - Complete the form

Interested in

Do you own or Rent?

Which council area do you live?

How do you believe you qualify